Friday, March 16, 2007

A poem I wrote...

I wrote this poem when I was kind of in a depressed state.. well im out of it now and actually thought it was worth putting up.. as i always say, extremes of emotion bring out your creativity better than anything else!!


Frozen


Frozen in time I remain, Confined in nothingness
Getting slowly consumed by the vaccum of deceit,
Into a void, which has a cloak of
Truth and Purity on the outside and
Decadence and Self-indulgence on the inside.
The choices to a different world
Lay in front of me, and yet I cannot choose
For your first love is always hard to let go,
It pains me to speak of her thus,
But she once promised to emancipate me
from this world of chicanery,
Alas, I realised
her world is made of people too.


Written on 15th March

1 comment:

  1. ha haa haaa! the world is full of people indeed.......

    ReplyDelete